Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, September 21, 2004

..Another satisfied customer

Aliant, our troubled, yet faithful phone company which has just come back after a four month strike, has shown me that they are actually good at what they do, and aren't just sitting around waiting for a paycheck... Over the weekend, my mother bought a cellphone for my father to take with him when he's on the road (he's a truck driver).. the lady who had "activated" the prepaid account told Mom that it would take 24 hours for it to come into effect... that was Saturday.. this is Tuesday, and this morning, it still wasn't working... I called the 1-800 number, and pressed all the right buttons to get through to a representative.. and got a busy signal.. it's ok.. it's only their second day back.. it's gonna be busy.. I call again.. busy signal... I'm calm and ok... by the 10th call, I was getting a little pissed... but I got through... I talked to a representative who sent me through to a mobility representative.. who told me that the reason it wasn't working was because the account was out of money... no problem, I've got a $25 card... Since the cellphone wasn't on the network yet, I called the 1-877 number to apply money to the account... it's done, there's now money on the account... and I've checked, according to the recording, the account is active... I test the phone, still not working... so, back to the 1-800 number... a lot of waiting later, I was talking to another mobility representative... she checked the serial number, it was ok... she got me to punch a bunch of numbers into the phone.. then she starting playing with her computer... about 10 minutes later, the cellphone rang and scared the crap out of me.. so now the phone is working.. everybody's happy... and Aliant has another satisfied customer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home