Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, August 15, 2004

Internet and Babies

Wow.. Sunday morning.... and I went Saturday night with no internet! Damn ISN and their wacky $50 high speed lines... oh well.. it's working now, so who cares? Bro's been at a party all weekend.. left me at home with the wacky people... oh well.. he came back long enough yesterday to take me to Sobey's.... You see.. a buddy of his had a baby last month, well.. he didn't have the baby, his girlfriend did.... Anyway, she and the baby are moving in with him this week, so no more partying for him... so they had one last bash before the wife and the kid moved in... I don't blame him.. one last hurrah... I'd do it.. As long as he still comes to cards on Monday nights, so I can steal... I mean, win.. his money....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home