Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, September 09, 2004

Make it Mother's Day every day...

Oh man... another sleepless night... I seem to have a lot of those lately... dialysis keeps me awake at night... pain in the butt, I'm telling you.... after 15 years of kidney problems, I've never had such problems with dialysis before... oh well.. I see the nephrologist soon... maybe the transplant team will finally decide to put me on the transplant list.. then I won't have to worry about this crap anymore... All I've got to say is thank God for my mom... she does half the stuff that I should be doing... she tears down the machine, because I don't like to do it... most of the time she sets the machine up for me too, even though that's supposed to be my job... she does my dressing for me.. which is something I couldn't do if I wanted to... Yep... I'd be totally lost without my mom, I'm sure of it.... I tell her this all the time too.. but she don't think she's doing anything special..... I'm telling ya... Thank God for Mom's....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home