Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, September 11, 2004

So I've decided to blog....

Ok. I now have a blog. Why, you ask? I don't know. What am I going to do with it? I don't know that either. I suppose I figure that more will read a blogspot page than a journal on a hi5 site. I might transfer those entries to here. I haven't decided yet. Well, yeah, anyone who's ever read my hi5 posts will tell you that I whine a lot, and I sometimes take things too personally. I'm guessing that I use these sites as a way to vent, seeing that no one in my immediate vicinity wants to listen to me. I do that on a bunch of message boards too. I need to do it somewhere, dammit. I've had things pretty tough in the last few years. Sometimes I think God has decided that he or she just don't like me, and is playing mean tricks on me like the kids in my elementary school used to do. I mean, geez, two transplants? And both failed? One in only 3 years. What the hell is up with that? And what really cheeses me off is that there is doesn't seem to be any reason for it, at least that's what I'm being told. Cause unknown. I think that's nothing but a huge load of horse-, well, you know. Also, there doesn't seem to be anything that I can do about it, just continue with life. I guess I should be happy that I've at least got life. I mean, if I had been born 50 years earlier, I would have died before being a teenager. And that just plain sucks. I liked being a teenager. I kinda wish I could still be one, but that's another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home