Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, August 22, 2004

Men.. I just don't get 'em

Girls... you must tell me, and tell me true... why are guys so friggin clueless??? Case in point.. I had a guy friend over today... he comes to me whenever he has a computer problem.. *L* I've been pursuing this guy for a little over a year, and I haven't really been pursuing very hard, because he does have a live in girlfriend... but, he's said some things about the relationship starting to unravel.. so I started pursing a little harder.. *L* I keep dropping little hints here and there... like.. if you need to talk about it, I'm always here.... or.. come on over anytime... but he just doesn't seem to be picking up on them... he's also told me that he didn't think he could get into a relationship with me because of how close we were.. such good friends we were... I'm so SICK of hearing that from guys... Come on, guys.. I can be more than just a friend, you know....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Princess Blogonoke said…

    I agree, a lot of guys are clueless. I had to give up droppng hints for my guy and just outright tell him stuff that I would have rathered he figured out. Blah.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    No kidding... like banging your head against a brick wall... there are things keeping me from outright telling him... like say.. his girlfriend.. *LOL* so I'll refrain... at least until I just can't handle it anymore...........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home