Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, August 11, 2004

a woman's worry... her hair

I cut my hair today... first time I got it cut since I started at Holland College 4 years ago... it feels weird... since it no longer goes down my back, it's nowhere near as heavy... it's been falling out for a little while, and I figured that if I cut it, maybe it would stop falling out so much... I mean.. I used to have really long, thick hair... now it's so thin.. I'm starting to get a bald spot..... and I'm a 26 yr old female!!! Jesus.. I mean.. I know that women lose their hair... but as far as I know, there aren't any women in my family that lost theirs... I stopped taking my anti-rejection medication when I started dialysis.. I wonder if that has anything to do with it... anyway, back to my short hair... now that it's short, I'm thinking about coloring it... there are so many different colors in my hair naturally.. I was thinking.. why not make it one color artificially... I'm wondering... how would I look as a red head?? I've always wanted red hair.. and I do have little bits of red streaking through my brown hair.. so, it could be done.. might look kinda weird with my dark eyebrows, though... what do you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home