Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, August 06, 2004

Kids and possible motherhood

No, I don't have any.. but I'd like to someday... most of my friends have kids... my Bro's gf, at least I think she's his gf, has a kid.. a boy... her pride and joy... his name is Kenny.. he was a year old the end of last month... my mom was babysitting him tonight while they went out to the drive in... not a big deal... except the kid pays no attention to me... Mom put him to sleep and set him down.. then went in on the computer... he was only down a few minutes when he woke up... he sat up and looked around... I said hi to him.. but when he couldn't see my mom, he started wailing... he didn't want anything to do with me... kinda makes you feel like shit... but what can you do?? not a damn thing... makes you feel like you're doing something bad to him or something... all I did was look at him and say hi... it was weird... I couldn't get him to play with me at all... the most I got was a few smiles while he sat on Mom's knee... but as soon as his mom got home, my mom got the cold shoulder from him too.. I keep wondering if I'm mom material... I mean.. I can be maternal.. just look at me with my cats... but I can't keep a guy longer than a few months.. and geez... 2 of them turned out to be gay anyway... I'm not girlie... at all... never have been... I don't do the shopping thing... I hate wearing dresses.. I don't wear makeup.. I don't go out just to buy a million pairs of black shoes... in fact, I only own 3 pairs.. my sneakers, my sandals, and my good shoes that I wear to weddings and stuff... oh.. and I don't congregate in the washroom with other girls... I think it's a smelly place to talk.. I just go in, pee, wash my hands, and get the hell out... I like cars, even though I don't drive... I like fast cars... watching races... and I don't mind riding shotgun when my Bro is racing someone through town... I love speed.... the smell of exhaust fumes, tire smoke, and gasoline bring back pleasant memories of my childhood... I've never been with a guy who understood this... Maybe I'm weird... I don't know... what do you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home