Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Cards and Gay Men

So, another Monday night at cards... not a bad night.. I didn't win again, though.. that's ok.. bro won, so it's all good (do people still say that?? *L*).. I guess I'm going back in tomorrow for a girls day... it'll be all girls, except for the baby.. 2 months old, and very cute.... he makes the funniest faces while taking a crap.. *L* Maybe one day I'll have one of those myself, but I doubt it... need to have a man to get one of those.. and I can't seem to get my teeny tiny hands on a man who happens to like women.... for some reason, all the guys I find are gay... I used to wonder what that says about myself... lord knows... oh well.. at least my guy friends can tell me how to accessorize properly... and one of them can apply makeup better than me.... come to think about it, he also looks better in a skirt than me as well.... damn... *L* Well.. at least I know what to get him for Christmas.... he'd be happy with a sparkly evening gown......

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Thanks Nick... that means a lot, coming from you....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home