Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Monday night cards

Monday night... I went to cards tonight, as I do most Monday nights... we play Scat, 2 dollars a game... in our last game of the night, we got down to 3 of us.. and I still had my 4 quarters... I hadn't had to pay once, and there was 5 players out, 8 all together... I thought I was doing good... but they took me down... hand after hand, I had to pay until I was down to my last quarter... I thought I had a good hand.. unfortunately, the other 2 had better hands than I did... oh well... another Monday... night of fun... however, no pay day... the pot went to a good fella, though... his gf just had a baby.. so he probably needed the money.... like for diapers or something.... I'll stick around to win another night, hopefully....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home