Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, June 20, 2005

Are you sure it's summer?? Among other things..

Well, they say that summer is here.... I believe the first official day of summer is June 21st, so I guess we're close enough... and of course, whether it's summer or not, I've still got my sweater on.. and the only reason I'm not wearing my winter jacket too is because I'd just look like an ass... I wonder sometimes if there will ever be a day where I pray for winter, like my mom does... she's going through the change.. *L* Somehow, I doubt I ever will..
So, I'm off to Halifax again this week... for the same surgery I was supposed to have back in March.. I'm hoping that it doesn't get cancelled again, because I don't think my employers like me taking two weeks off every couple of months.. oh well, there isn't much I can do about that..
You know, I think I slept most of this week, and when I wasn't sleeping I was working, which kinda sucks.. but I'm guessing that the paycheck will be nice... and I know I'm never going to work a week like this again... what I did was, since I knew I was going to be off for two weeks without a pay, I thought it might be a good idea to get a couple of extra shifts in... bad idea.... now I remember why I only wanted four shifts a week.. I was exausted... I had to pull myself out of bed in order to go to work... Bro woke me up long enough this afternoon to sign a father's day card for dad and then I went back to sleep.. I think I probably missed out on a good meal at mom's house today too.. oh well..
I got some news on Chrystal's case this week, too, which I'm not at liberty to divulge... I'll just say that I'm hoping that this is the beginning of the end, and soon they'll be announcing that they've arrested her killer... of course, I've been hoping that for three years now..
Another bit of news.. my best friend is supposed to have moved over from Nova Scotia... I do know that he was here, but I seem to have lost him.. i haven't seen him in over a week.. I'm not sure if he's hiding, or if he just gave up and went back over there.. I was really looking forward to him moving over, because then I'd have someone that I could talk to, without worrying about what I'll be thought of.. everyone should have one friend that you can talk to like that..
Anyway, that's all the news from here...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    hope things go well with your surgery :) you are in my thoughts.

    regarding the weather...lol...i was just telling hubby this morning that it seems that there is no in between here this year....its either crap day or a really good day like today. like a light switch was flipped on again.


    oh...one more note....machia or myself would like to offer you a free 5 day pass to pogo if you are interested. please let us know before we leave on vacation next week. you can start it at anytime...so you can do it after you get done with your surgery during re-coop time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home