Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, June 06, 2005

Please put on your hipwaders before treading through the self pity...she's mighty deep

Oh man... have you ever felt like you were locked in a box or tied up and you couldn't get away?? Well, my life is beginning to feel like that.. I've got dialysis, which is done every day, no exceptions... I've got a nurse, who finally decided that she doesn't have to come in every 2 days anymore.. just Monday and Friday... and I've got a love-hate relationship with my job.... I love the job because of the people I talk to and work with, and I like the paychecks... but I hate it because I have no real free time to myself..
It's like I'm sitting still... my life isn't moving forward... there's so much I'd like to do, but can't, because of money mostly... I want to travel, go back to school... maybe even start a home business, so I can set my own schedules... but I have a feeling that I'll be doing the same crap I am now until my eyesight finally fails me and I have to live off some government check..
I think it's time to give up on my guy too... it seems obvious to me that no matter how much he loves me, he just doesn't have the same feelings for me that I do him... which kinda sucks, but it's par for the course, I guess... when ever I lay my feelings on the line, they always get thrown back at me.. perhaps I should give up.. and become Charlottetown's newest cat lady.. can't do it till I move out of the apartment I'm in now, though.... we've got a no pet policy...
I know that this is a big of a downer post, but when you get older, and start to realize that you met none of your goals in life..how else are you supposed to feel??
Now that I've spoiled your mood, I'll stop for the night....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    hang in there girlie

    big hugs

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Kratz said…

    Riki,

    Things are only as deep as ya want them to be. Today is a nice sunny day with lots of new opportunities. Tomrrow will bring it's own.
    - Kratz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home