Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, May 23, 2005

New Apartments and Feline Apparitions

Well, it's been a while since my last post, so I figured I should at least stop in.. let you all know that I'm still here...
I guess the reason I haven't posted is because I've just plain run out of topics... I've got nothing controversial to say... actually, I've got nothing to say at all... although, I don't think I've ever really had anything to say.. I'd just ramble on for the heck of it...
I'm getting used to the new homestead.. a lovely 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Charlottetown... me and bro are doing pretty good in the new place.. I don't know if we've ever gotten along as well as we do now... it's pretty cool, actually... we had to leave the kitten behind, though... no pets allowed in the building... I think Red has followed us, though... every once in a while I think I see a red cat tearing around a corner, but when I take a second look, there's nothing there.... I have my own resident ghost.. even if it is the ghost of a cat

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home