Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, April 02, 2005

RIP RedDevil








I'm sorry to announce that my beloved kitty cat, Red, past away Friday morning, around 11:30am. He had been sick for a couple of days, and hadn't moved from the spot where he had been laying for about 12 hours, so Mom decided to take him to the vet. He died in the car on the way. The vet said that what happened to him was he had crystals in his urinary tract, which were blocking things, making it impossible for him to urinate. The toxins created by this caused his heart to stop. We estimate his age to be around 7-10 years old. He will be buried in our backyard sometime Saturday afternoon, in a spot where the sun always shines, and he can hear the birds singing.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    so sorry to hear about your kitty.

    his gravesite sounds like its going to be heaven for him. i know how much kittys love the sunshine and birds.

    hugs

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger SS said…

    i'm sorry about your kitty. that really sucks.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about Red, Riki. Funny how we just talked about taking them to Noodle House.

    I imagine you were pretty close buddies.

    Screech is going to miss him too.

    RIP, Red devil.

    I am a catlover as well.

    Whiner.

    PS I tried to sign in with my username. I think someone else uses it too, so I will just post anonymously and say who I am. LOL.

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Screech has been wandering around the house the last day or so... you can tell he's looking... he lets out a little whine here and there.. I think it's gonna take a bit for him to get used to being the only cat in the house...

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Matty said…

    My condolences...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home