Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, June 03, 2005

Update.. I know, it's about time

It's a lovely June morning.. I've been seeing a lot more of these mornings lately, not really sure why.. oh well... I figured that since I'm awake and out of bed, I should do something productive.. I'm not sure if posting on a blog is productive, but hey.. it's something... *L*
I put a new song up today.. I hope you like it... I hope you can hear it.. I"m not sure if it's working or not... perhaps you can let me know.. I downloaded it after seeing a news story on it.. and I absolutely love it!!
Ok.. what new with me you ask?? Well, my best friend have moved back here from Nova Scotia... which is cool... even though he gets on my family's nerves... it'll be good to have someone around that I can talk to about anything without being judged... I love my other friends, but with most of them, you have to be careful about what and who you talk about, or else you'll be lectured... he doesn't do that to me...
I think in a bit I'm gonna go collect that friend of mine, and go and visit my nephews.. yep, I got 2 now.. Kenny, who's almost 2 now.. and Keith, who is about a month old.. of course, neither of them are biologically related to me, but I've always considered their mother a sister, and both boys were kind of adopted by my brother.. they'll grow up calling him dad... I'll post some pictures when I get some...
Anyhow, that's about all the news here.. later..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    You can't use bloguploader anymore.. I have my own webspace.. so I used that instead... you can post whatever you want as long as you have webspace to host it on..
    And just where have I been ignoring you??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home