Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Late night rant... I think.....

I haven't done it in a while, but I feel the need to rant... funny thing is.. I don't have anything to rant about... weird, huh?? with all the crap that's been going on lately, I have NOTHING to rant about...
I haven't been sleeping well.. because I'm missing a rather large red and white cat that usually takes up all the feet room on the bed... it just feels weird being there without him sitting on my feet.... and it's strange for him not to be keeping me warm when I'm sitting on the couch watching tv, or playing games on the computer... I guess it all gets better with time....
You know, with all the cats I've had over the years, this is the first one that just up and died on me.. they usually just disappear... it kinda feels weird.. especially since I know that he's in a box in my basement.... we haven't buried him yet.. the ground is still too frozen in our backyard to dig a hole deep enough...
The kitten is starting to realize that Red is not coming back either, I think.. he wanders around the house, lets out the occaisonal whine.. you know he's looking for the big guy.. we just hope that he don't find him in the basement... he went out last night in the rain looking for the big guy... I don't think he would have gone out otherwise, because it was raining pretty hard...
You know.. when I think about it.. for Screech, this would kinda like him losing a step dad... Red was always a part of Screech's life... he was there the day Screech was born... wasn't too pleased about having all these new kittens invading his space... hissed at them every chance he got... and when I tried to get Red introduced to Screech after we decided we were keeping him, Red growled at him... I guess they grew on each other, though.. they played together.. and Screech was always kicking Red's ass.. but I think Red was letting him win.. I mean, geez.. Red was twice Screech's size.. all he'd have to do is sit on him.. *L*
Well.. I guess this was more of a ramble than a rant... but what do you expect at 2am???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home