Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A bunch of things

I borrowed this from Missy's Blog...

3 names I go by:
- Erica
- Riki
- Child (bro calls me this)

3 screen names I've had:
- Rikimae
- RiceCbue's Girl
- SpaceCadet

3 physical things I like about myself:
- my hands
- the colour of my eyes
- my hair

3 parts of my heritage:
- Polish
- Micmac
- Scottish

3 things I am wearing right now:
- Green Sweater
- Jeans
- Black Shoes

3 favourite bands/musical artists I like a lot (currently):
- George Canyon
- Pet Shop Boys
- George Michael

3 songs I really like
- Crazy Frog remix
- George Canyon - My Name
- Statler Bros - I'll Go To My Grave Loving You

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
- eyes
- smile
- hands

3 favourite hobbies:
- sitting in front of the computer
- watching tv
- people watching

3 things I want to do badly right now:
- go home (I'm at work)
- start a home based business
- win the lottery

3 things that scare me:
- wind
- bugs (especially if they're crawling around on the floor in my room)
- heights

3 of my everyday essentials:
- coffee
- coffee
- coffee

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
- Teacher
- Accountant
- Pediatric Dialysis Nurse

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- New Orleans
- Cuba
- France

3 kids' names you like:
- Amy
- Bridget
- Jordan

3 things you want to do before you die:
- Start a family
- buy a house
- Travel across the country by train

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
- I'm a computer geek
- I hate wearing dresses and makeup
- Big racing freak

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
- I have and like to have long fingernails
- I like to play with hair (my own or a friend's)
- I love cats (I know, not necessarily a girl thing, but not necessarily a boy thing either)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home