Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, April 03, 2005

New Music

Due to popular demand.... I'm removing the Kylie Menogue song.. *G* I picked this Song, George Canyon's My Name, because I happen to love this guy... He comes from the town of Hopewell, in Pictou County, NS, which is just outside of Stellerton, NS.. I lived in New Glasgow, NS for the first 11 years of my life, with the exception of the first year, in which I lived near Halifax, and went to school in a small town very close to Hopewell, called Riverton... If I was about 8 years older, I probably would have been in this fellow's class.... Last year, he came in second in the Nashville Star competition, and has seemed to do very well for himself since then... I love the song, I love George's music... I hope you do too...
Check out Georges' website here.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    thank you thank you for taking that darn song off...lol nah...only teasing...but it is a song that sticks with you when you hear it...lol

    im not a big country music fan. but i do like some stuff here and there. the song you chose is very nice. :)

    hugs

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    The song is supposed to be written from the point of view of a stillborn baby.... it's very well written, for sure.... but I may be biased... *LOL*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home