Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, May 27, 2005

Attack of the Killer Blog Surveys

I was passed this by Caligirl.. and I gladly took on the challenge..

And my answers for the Blog Survey Challenge are......

Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
Too many to count.. probably about 200

The last film I bought:
Think it was a Three Stooges pack for Bro.. might have been Aladdin on DVD.. don't remember for sure

The last film I watched:
I watched The Fast and the Furious this afternoon on my computer, does that count??

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
1. Interview With The Vampire
2. Queen of the Damned
3. Cocktail
4. Bull Durham
5. A League of Their Own
I decided to leave out the Disney movies.. I watch them all the time

Total volume of music files on my computer:
Around 700 files on this computer, about 300 on my other one

The last CD I bought was:
George Canyon - One Good Friend

Song playing right now:
J Guiles Band - Angel in the Centrefold

Six songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. Colin Raye - One Boy, One Girl
2. Statler Bros. - I'll Go To My Grave Loving You
3. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
4. Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
5. Dixie Chicks - I Can Love You Better
6. The Rude Mechanicals - Orange Flowers

Five albums I can listen to over and over from start to finish - Greatest Hits dont count:
1. George Canyon - Debut
2. George Canyon - One Good Friend
3. Nickleback - The Long Road
4. Eminem - The Eminem Show
5. Eminem - Encore

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to (post your answers to these questions onto your blog)::

1. Nick
2. Champ
3. Souris
4. Missy
5. Longears

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    well done riki...

    going from eminem to george canyon...what a stretch. but thats whats great about music.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    That's me... you should see the list of music I have on my ipod...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home