Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, April 22, 2006

saturday afternoon ramblings

So, it's April 22... a little more than a week left in my crappy apartment... Bro was by the other day... Kitchen is still not painted... no biggie, I guess.. I can live with crap orange in my kitchen.. if I can't, heck, I can paint it.. but the floor.. that has to be done... it needs fixing... and I can't do that.. don't know how.. *L*
I don't like that Bro was able to get in no problem either.. the door was wide open... that's a good way to get squatters.. also, I'm getting a delivery of my medical supplies before the end of the month.. I wanted to deliver them to the new apartment.. but.. I'm not gonna do it if the door isn't locked... I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should have looked around a bit more before taking this place... I admit.. I fell in love a little quick... but it's a cute place... and I can have a kitty... if I had come across it before Red died.. I would have taken it then too... oh well.. pros and cons with every location.... am still excited about it... can't wait to move in...
My vacation was approved the other day... I'm gonna be off work for my birthday!!! I've got from May 26th to June 1st off... gonna be great.. and gonna go by way too fast I'm sure.. oh well... that's the way things go, don't they... I'm really looking forward to it.. I can definately use the break.... would be even better if I happened to get a kidney in the meantime.. *G* I got my last one on Victoria day...... so.. you never know, right??
Bro wrote his GED's last week... he's waiting for his results, but he thinks he failed math.. not sure if that means he has to go back next year and try again or not.. anyone know?? it'd be nice if he got his Gr. 12.... it would take him a lot farther, that's for sure...
Warm weather appears to be arriving... almost time for me to put my shoes away and break out the sandals.. I hate wearing shoes.. way too constrictive... socks too... Bring on the sun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home