Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Attack of the Killer Surveys

I procured this from Missy's Blog.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Riki
Birthday:May 28
Birthplace:Halifax, Nova Scotia
Current Location:Charlottetown, PEI
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown (although I wish it were red)
Height:5ft fuck all (1 and a half inches *L*)
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Scottish, Polish, French, English, Micmac, probably more
The Shoes You Wore Today:black Leather Dr. Scholls
Your Weakness:cheesecake
Your Fears:having my parents outlive me
Your Perfect Pizza:Hawaiian, preferably in Hawaii
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Kidney transplant
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:ok
Thoughts First Waking Up:what time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:sleep? what's that?
Your Most Missed Memory:sitting in BK parking lot with bro at 4am
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:look up 2 posts.. BK
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:what's the difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:coffee
Do you Smoke:not anymore
Do you Swear:no fucking way
Do you Sing:too much, and not very well
Do you Shower Daily:not daily, no.. but I do shower
Have you Been in Love:a couple of times, yeah
Do you want to go to College:someday soon
Do you want to get Married:eventually
Do you belive in yourself:I exist, so yes
Do you think you are Attractive:some days I do, yes
Are you a Health Freak:hell no
Do you get along with your Parents:most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms:yeah.. I love lightning
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:only prescription
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:golden oreos, yes
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:does downloading music count?
Ever been Drunk:unfortunately.. my ex still tells the story
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:I want to go out with a bang.. take that any way you like
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:do I hafta grow up??
What country would you most like to Visit:France.. all of Europe, actually
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:green
Favourite Hair Color:dunno
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:don't matter
Weight:don't matter
Best Clothing Style:hopefully he don't wear dresses, other than that..
Number of Drugs I have taken:umm... a lot.. all prescription, though.. cept for the weed *L*
Number of CDs I own:oh crap.. too many
Number of Piercings:just the ears.. doc won't let me get any more
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home