Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, April 15, 2006

Countdown to the New Apartment

Time's a tickin' down... only a few weeks now till the big move.. mind you, it's only around the corner.. but the difference in the two locations... from the basement of a crappy, no character building, that has way too much baggage (read some of my earlier posts)... to the ground floor of a huge friggin house... it's only a 1 bedroom apartment.. but it takes up about half of the ground floor... there's a yard that leads out to the street.. and there's a huge verandah, which I'm looking forward to sitting out on during the summer... I was thinking of getting one of those wicker rocking chairs and sitting it out to look at the street... can sit there in the evening with my tea and rock.. watch people walking by.. look like a weirdo.. but at least I'll be a happy weirdo.... I was also thinking.. since I'm gonna have that nice verandah with the yard... there's a flower box there.. maybe I should plant some flowers... make the place look pretty... I'm already thinking about some wind chimes.. maybe some hanging plants.. although, I think Bro might not like the wind chime idea... neighbors across the road from Mom and Dad's have wind chimes.. they're up all year long.. and you hear them all year long.. *L* never bothered me, I don't think Bro liked them... well.. sucks to be him, I guess.. since I'm paying the rent.. I'm putting up the wind chimes.. *L*
Had another idea too... Bro and his friends try to have a poker game about once a month... I figure.. through the summer, they could have their poker games on the verandah... out in the open air... no smoke in my apartment... *L* just gotta tell his one friend who can't hold his liquor too well.. if he's gonna puke over the railing, he's expected to clean it up...
it's gonna be so sweet.. it'll be like living in my own little house... it's for sale.. I've already decided that if I win the lottery, I'm buying the house... and I'll slowly renovate it back to it's former glory.. take out the apartments and make it back into a grand house... it's a dream... I have many dreams.. *L*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home