Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, April 01, 2006

Love Sucks

I've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands... my friend has a new girl that he's seeing... and since we're such good friends he wants me to meet her... I don't want to meet her.. I really don't want to meet her... I absolutely don't want to meet her.... but... I don't want to look like a jealous nut case to him either... I just don't know if I can be really nice to her.. I did it with his last girlfriend... but it wasn't that I was jealous of her, really.. I just didn't like her... I tried really hard to like her, because she appeared to make him happy... I was happy when he finally gave her the boot... I didn't expect him to find someone else so quickly... as much as I want him to be happy.. I'm scared she'll pick up on my contempt for the situation, and think it's for her... when, really, I don't feel anything for her at all... I can't.. I don't even know her... is there a nice way to tell him that I don't really want to meet her, at least, not yet.. without sounding jealous?? I just need some time to get used to the idea that he's not gonna show up some day wanting me... after that, meeting his new woman won't be so bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home