Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a couple of things...

Well... I did it.. by accident, mind you.... I met my friend's new woman today.. I went for a walk.. and on my way back, they were standing in front of his mom's front door... so, he called me over.. reluctantly, I went over... and spoke to them both.... and you know.. she's not so bad... in fact.. I can see us being friends... much more so than his last girlfriend... but she always made me uncomforable.. I'm not quite sure what it was that did it.. but I think it was her age.... she has a daughter that is the same age as bro's exgirlfriend... but this one, I like... we have the same twisted sense of humour.. and we kinda ganged up on him a bit... *G* it was fun....
On another note.. bro pointed something out to me today.. and I kinda felt bad because I forgot about it... Saturday was April 1st.. April fools day to most... but a very sad day for me... and I don't know why I didn't remember... if you scroll up a bit.. the red and white kitty.. my baby.. died on April 1st 2005... Red's been gone a year... I miss him.... a lot...
Me and bro settled on a new apartment today too... very cool place... we were going to trade apartments with the lady across the hall.. but after viewing this place, we decided against that.. it's a 1 bedroom apartment.. but it feels so much bigger than that... it's on the ground floor of an old house.. actually takes up about half the ground floor.. hardwood floors... a fireplace, non functional, but that's ok... big, old fashioned windows in the livingroom... and a veranda that we share with the people above us.... it's absolutely awesome.. I could stay there forever...
One last note... the internet scavenger hunt is called off due to lack of interest... guess nobody wanted to play.. oh well.. I'll save the idea.. maybe in a few months time.. in the fall perhaps, I'll toy with the idea again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    such drama going on. love sucks when its not returned the way you want it.

    i know you are good friends with him and he doesnt want more. i wouldnt torture yourself anymore after the fact of telling him your feeling and then him getting a new girlfriend. as for meeting his new girlie...i wouldnt...if i did i know i would show the jealousy and be very cold.

    i think you really do need to pull yourself away from him...its only going to hurt you more. IMO...and it is only my opinion.

    hugs girlie...

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    I agree with you, Cali... I am pulling myself away... part of it is getting the new apartment... at least, then I won't be able to see when he comes and goes, and who with... I did meet his new girlfriend.. and she's ok.. I feel better about her than I did his last girlfriend... she just gave me the willies.. *LOL*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home