Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Game

I had an idea for a new internet game last night.. I haven't gotten all the rules hammered out yet, but I'll throw the idea out and see what kind of interest there is.. I'm going to post the idea on the LSD section of PEI Info to see what kind of interest is generated there as well.. I was thinking mainly blogger particpation, but perhaps we can figure a way for non bloggers to participate as well...
I suppose I should say that the game was.. an internet scavenger hunt.. *G*
Anyway, if you're interested in participating, or have any questions... leave a comment.. I'll give a week or so to generate interest and we'll see how it goes from there..

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Ok.. I'll write up the rules that I've got figured out and post when I've got a few minutes... don't see it going ahead, though... don't look to be a whole lot of interest..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home