Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentines Day

Guess what? I actually had a good Valentines day for a change... I was invited out for supper, so I started my day just getting ready... I needed money, so I went for a walk to the bank.. was a beauiful day for a walk too... I went to one of the banks in the mall.. then went upstairs and got a quick bite to eat.... then crossed over the pedway.. and that's the best way to cross Kent street in my opinion.. then went downstairs to Tim's and got a coffee... was busy in there at 3pm.. not really sure why... then I walked home... such a beautiful day for a walk, even if the sidewalks were a little hard to navigate because of snow cover..
For supper, I was invited to Brennan's for a private party.. there was about 10 of us, I think.. maybe more, maybe less, I'm not sure... the meal was exquisite, made by a private chef... a little too rich for my tastes, but still good... the most memorable part of the meal for me was the banana mint sorbet.. it came in a bowl made of ice... it looked like fine crystal.. I was incredibly impressed by that... and the conversation with the other diners was filled with the weather, politics, and life stories... it was a great night, and I believe it was enjoyed by all.. I hope I'm invited back next year...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    You're gonna have to lay it out to me, dude.... email, k??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home