Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, March 17, 2006

Four Questions

This was emailed to me.. thought it was kinda neat, so I posted here..

Four jobs you've had in your life:

only had one job, really.. but had it at 4 different places.. call centre agent at Online Support, Charlottetown.. Convergys, New Glasgow.. Watts Communications, Charlottetown.. and Advantage Communications, Charlottetown

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Rainman, Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Cocktail.. lots more

Four places you have lived:

Abercrombie, Stratford, Charlottetown, New Glasgow

Four TV shows you love to watch:

The Amazing Race.. Mythbusters.. General Hospital.. Compass (cbc news at 6)


Four places you have been on vacation:
Cape Breton, Middleton, NS.. Bangor, Maine.. Cavendish, PEI *G*

Four websites I visit daily:

www.Peitalk.com (peitalk forum), www.theguardian.pe.ca(charlottetown newspaper), www.fbofw.com (for better or for worse comic), www.pogo.com

Four of my favorite foods:

pizza, subs, KFC, and anything that mom makes


Four places I would rather be right now:

On vacation somewhere warm.. living in a house that I own.. in New Glasgow, picking on Coleman.. *L* driving to Moncton with my winning ticket

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond.

Mom, maybe... not sure of who else.. not sure who else I'll send it to.. maybe Al.. gonna post on blog too, so maybe Caligirl... blog plug *G*.. www.my-spot-on-the-web.blogspot.com

You've been tagged. so here it goes...copy and paste into a new email,
delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on
to other friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home