Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Alcohol Knowledge Test

This is another that I borrowed from Missy's Blog








Vodka
Congratulations! You're 97 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (50), and liquor (52).
All right...you're getting into the harder stuff. A good martini, a Mai Tai or straight shots of hard liquor is what you're into.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















You scored higher than 6% on proof





You scored higher than 92% on beer index





You scored higher than 82% on wine index





You scored higher than 84% on liquor index
Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on Ok Cupid

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    I noticed that.... maybe it means that the vodka will get you pickled...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home