Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, March 14, 2005

Until We Meet Again....

Well, I guess this'll be my last post for a bit... I'm going to Halifax for some minor surgery... probably won't be back for a week... hope you won't miss me too much.. and depending on which branch of the VG I'm going to, I'll probably be able to check in every now and then... all I ask is that someone plays with Skritch every once in a while.. he can get lonely sometimes...
So, until I return, I thought I'd leave you with a song I'm sure that I'll be singing someday.... Enjoy.. *G*

Oh.. and Nick.. you gotta come back to life, hun... the world just isn't the same without you, hun...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    take care and good luck riki ...hope all goes well.

    great choice of song....havent heard that one in years. lol

    hugs....

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger sourisboy said…

    good luck

    napolean the 14th, haven't heard this song in about 10 yrs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home