Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, March 07, 2005

Time Killers

I stole... I mean, borrowed these from Missy's blog... Gotta love a quiz,eh?? hehehe





You are







Well... Green is my favorite color....






Your Seduction Style: The Coquette





You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get.
Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you.
Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you compelte.
And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you.



Hmmm... maybe I'm just too independant.... could be why I'm still single??

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger sourisboy said…

    ...........

    I got the same one nick ~LOL~ I should email it to the ex

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger sourisboy said…

    ...........

    I got the same one nick ~LOL~ I should email it to the ex

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    i'm flemmy greeny too...

    For that seduction style, i am 'natural'.

    'You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.

    Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.

    You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!

    People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.'

    RUBBISH.Lol.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    great song on your site.

    HELP! i would love to have this on my site also. can you email me the link to where you got it and/or the string set up to put in the template and how you saved the song?

    i would appreciate your help :)
    mslori567@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home