Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, March 06, 2005

New Computer Saga, Part 5

Well, Friday was my day off, so I figured that would be the best day for me to go and get that dvd rom put into the new computer, and I also wanted to have the fellow check out why my games are so freaking choppy... I called him in the morning to make sure that he was free to do it, and he was.. so me and bro loaded the computer into the car and brought it down.. I explained to him about how choppy pogo and msn games.. and how I thought that it might be a flaky processor causing the problem... he said ok, he'd check things out for me after he put in the dvd rom drive... so we left, did some running around, then came back... he had the dvd rom installed, but told me that he had no problems connecting to pogo with my computer... said he didn't even try msn zone.. then he tried to tell me that the computer wasn't really set up for multimedia... what a crock... I mean.. what are you going to do with a computer that isn't set up for multimedia?? set it in a corner and make a planter of it??? This guy is trying to screw me over.. and I'm sorry now that I went to a little guy.. even though I usually got better service from them than the big chain stores... he's got one last chance.. if he can't fix it, or refuses to, then I'll make sure you all know who NOT to give your business to in Charlottetown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home