Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Would I Make Good Comic Relief?

hehe.. well, I said I'd probably have another rant... Well, I don't know if this is gonna be a rant until I'm finished.. it'll probably take me another hour to type up.. *L* but that's ok... I don't mind.. gives me something to do between calls when there isn't anything else to do.. like post on PEI Info, or someone's blog.. besides my own, of course...
Well, as you may have noticed, I've discovered a new messageboard.. it is the Amazing Race Guide message board... there was very little on it last night when I discovered it, but today there is a review of last night's show, which was Leg #1 in Season 7... My mom taped it for me, so I didn't miss it, like I thought I would.. and there were quite a few comical bits, but since it was so early in the morning when I watched, I don't remember any.. *L* One that I do remember, is when the mother and son team had to zip line across the gorge, the son mentioned that he was glad that he peed before he got there... I think I might have peed my pants going across that zip line too... they also would have had to bleep everything I said.. because I'm sure there would have been a few explitives....
I've said a few times that I thought me and bro would be a good team on that show.. he doesn't agree with me.. of course, I'm thinking it would be better if I wasn't on dialysis.. *L* but I can bet that me and bro could get ratings for that show.. I mean, the way we talk when we're together.. would be a lot of bleeping involved there too... hey.. we'd be comic relief.. not a bad deal.. bro is usually comic relief at home as it is..
Well, that's all I've got to say right now... but the night is young.. I may have more to say later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home