Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, March 11, 2005

Music... Makes The People.. Come Together... Results

Well, I'm home... it's 3am, almost.. *G* and I've gotten no requests.... so, I've decided I'll just pick one myself... and it shall be the new music here.. until I decide to change it again.. *L*

Again, if there are any requests, please leave them here...

And so, since I had to choose without any requests.. the song that I choose is the namesake of this post.... Music, by Madonna.......


**EDIT**
I'd like to apologize to anyone who might have tried to make a request last night.. it appears that posting on blogs was impossible... I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet.. but I'll leave this one here for a while... so request away, as long as blogspot lets you.. *G*
Friday, Mar 11, 5:05pm

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    thanks riki for your help. not sure if its working for others but its working for me.

    great choice of songs on your blog...i love that song. i sent you my obvious choices via email since blogspot comment was down yesterday.

    another song i really like right now is Switch by Wil Smith. gets your butt moving...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home