Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My 'Gotta Work All Dang Night' Rant

Well, it's 1:20am on a wednesday morning... and I'm sitting here at work, doing nothing... sounds like fun, right.. not for me... I like at least having SOMETHING to do.. no one is posting on blogs.. no one is on PEI Info... I can't get to Afternoon Delight from work.. I can't play online games.. I can't use messenger software.. as longs as there is no calls coming in, I've got nothing to play with..
So, I'll sit here.. finish off my froot loops.. I keep a bowl of them handy.. they make great finger food.. *L* and answer calls as they come in... and know that everyone else I talk to has probably gone to bed... I'll do that myself probably around 4am... They say that it's great to be employed this day and age... but I don't know if they were thinking about the hours that I've got....
Something else I need to get off my chest....
The Amazing Race, Season 7 started tonight, and of course, I had to work.. it's repeated on Sunday night, but yet again, I have to work.. so all I can say is that someone had better have taped it for me... or else heads will roll... it's the only show that I watch religiously.. except for the Smurfs.. but I actually have to wake up for that one.. it's on at 8:30am, on Fox... *G*
Anyway, it's taken me an hour to type this up between calls... shows I'm actually doing my job... 20 minutes till quitting time.. WooHoo!!! goodnight...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    we can chat on MSN Messenger cos your night is my day here :)... I am alert and working too (if that comforts you lol)...:)

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Im not allowed to use msn messenger here... or else I would... I'd be bugging lil bro while he's trying to chat up some girl he met somewhere... *LOL* at least.. that's what he was doing last night while he was waiting to come and pick me up from work...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home