Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, February 21, 2005

The New Computer Saga - Part 3

Well, on the way to work today, I stopped into the little computer shop.. and I told the fellow behind the desk about the lagging, and how I could not get the computers to sync together.. and how I thought there was supposed to be a dvd-rom installed..... he was puzzled about the lagging and freezing... he wants to take a look at it himself... and he's going to order and install a dvd-rom for me for 35 bucks... someone tell me if that's a good deal or not... I'm not sure... so, so far I'm satisfied... I'll let it go till the end of the week anyway.... I'm not sure if I want to reveal where I went yet, though..hehe.. we'll see... maybe friday...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    was this a refurbished (sp?) computer you bought? cuz im sorry...but a new computer shouldnt be having those probs right from the start.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Nope... brand new.... that's the same thing he said... which is why he wants to take a look at it... I tried to find what may be causing the lag.. but couldn't find anything.... I'd rather if he just scrapped the win2000 and put xp on it like he said he was going to... if I knew how to properly format, I'd do it myself...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home