Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, February 24, 2005

The New Computer Saga Update, and other things

I was playing around with the computers last night after I got home from work.. and I've almost got it working the way I want... even if I don't have the dvd-rom to play my sims game... I played with it enough that I can see both computers on my computer (Win2000), but I can't see either on my bro's computer (WinXP)... when I try to access the workgroup with his computer, it tells me that it doesn't have permission to access it.. so I'm thinking that because my computer is the main, I need to somehow give his computer permissions.. I'll spend an hour or so tonight (maybe more cuz I don't work tomorrow.. *L*) on figuring out how to give permissions... then my network will finally be working!!!! I probably won't have my dvd-rom till next thursday, though.. cuz I'm a little low on funds.. even if it is only going to cost $35... I only have $8 in the bank, and I might have another $10 in change....
I also want to get a mini ipod with my next paycheck.. because I have to go to Halifax on the 15th of March for surgery... and I don't want to be stuck there again with no music... I can handle no tv.. and there's a computer I can use.. but no music... well.. that's just too much.... Anyway.. my breaks over.. *L* I may return later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home