Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Saturday, November 27, 2004

From the Archives.. volume 2

I've dug through, and found something that I thought was cute... and, since everyone seems to be talking Christmas, even though I still think it's too early, I thought this one fit in nicely... enjoy!!

Top 10 Things That Sound Dirty at Christmas But Aren't

10. Did you get any under the tree?
9. I think your balls are hanging too low.
8. Check out Rudolph's honker!
7. Santa's sack is really bulging.
6. Lift up the skirt so I can get a clean breath.
5. Did you get a piece of the fruitcake?
4. I love licking the end till it's really sharp and pointy.
3. From here you can't tell if they're artificial or real.
2. Can I interest you in some dark meat?
1. To get it to stand up straight, try propping it against the wall.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    You have been linked, Ms. Silhouette. Your power will be bestowed later.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello ##NAME##, I was interested to see your blog although I was actually searching for McLaren F1 information. But your blog caught me eye, and is one of the better ones out there. Good blog. Cheers! John ##LINK##

     

Post a Comment

<< Home