Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, November 15, 2004

A friend everyone should have

This morning I was having a nice conversation with my best friend... and I told him that I think everyone should have a friend like him...he doesn't talk much, so he's a great listener.. he knows when I'm feeling down, and knows exactly how to cheer me up... he doesn't judge.. he doesn't complain... he doesn't laugh at me... he's always there when I need him... I can tell him all my secrets, and I know he's not going to breathe a word to a soul... and no matter how I screw up, I know he'll always love me.. Now tell me... who doesn't want a friend like that??



3 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    we are such a rank...

    btw that cat is so RANK.... the good way yah!

    Heheh i am soooo going to hate that word sooner or later....

    WE RANK!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!i have 2 one's Muffin (Mr Muffin) teh others Daisy (+-15 years old)

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!i have 2 one's Muffin (Mr Muffin) teh others Daisy (+-15 years old)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home