Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Monday, November 08, 2004

What's wrong with a hug??

I have added a little link (among other things) to this little site... it's on the side bar, somewhere under my profile... called Hugs.... I think it's pretty much to see how many of your readers actually like you... and I don't even know how many regular readers I've got, if any.... but I put it there, just the same.... A friend and fellow blogger, who will remain nameless, doesn't like hugs and doesn't give them.. so he suggested changing the name to something else... I'm a big hugger myself, but I thought, what the heck, ok.. I'll call it something else.... It's now a Poke in the Nose.... so. if you really like my blog, or don't.. give me a poke in the nose.... It'll be appreciated...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There ya go, I return some hugs your way :)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    Ohhhhh... Tanku Kim...

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

    What's up Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    was just weading your blog now...and like I am about to say at PEI INFO very refreshing and weally weally cool.......and even better with this tall glass of carrot juice and fresh carrot cake........
    You I read one of your other posts about your long lost internet woves you should forget about him....the past is the past because it is best left in the past...........keep the good feelings dump the bad feelings and move forward onward and upward.....to the top of the carrot pile...............

     

Post a Comment

<< Home