Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, November 05, 2004

Some cute stuff for an ugly day

What an ugly day it is today.. I mean, the rain, the wind... I guess it's normal for this time of year, but it's still ugly.... It's also an ugly day because I spent a majority of it at the hospital.. oh well... the sacrifices you make when you're trying to get on the transplant list... with all this ugliness, I thought that what's left of the day should be inundated with cute stuff.. so here goes....

This is Screech. He's my kitten, although, he's not really a kitten anymore. He's over a year old now... still cute, though...

This is Red, also known as FatCat... he weighs about 18lbs... I know, unhealthy, but he's still my baby..I think he's about 5 years old, but I've only had him about 4 years... I got him from a friend of my dad's, who found him in the woods...
These 2 guys are my world.. I know, it's weird, but they are...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    I don't know, Nick... what do you think I'm doing??

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...I just found your blog. I like it.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home