Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Internet Boyfriends of Days Gone By

Today, I found myself thinking about a couple of internet boyfriends I had years ago.. One of them, I kicked myself for giving him up too quickly, the other, I was terrified of... both of them I knew about 7 years ago, and they both live in the southern US, actually, not that far from each other... I don't know why I started thinking about them today, but I was.. with a little bit of internet snooping, I found one of them... the one that I kicked myself for giving up.. he lives in eastern Texas, and is now married... the other, I couldn't find.. maybe it's better that I don't... I knew him longer than the other, a few years, actually... We talked online, and on the phone... I was working on finding the money to get him up to Canada to live with me... I didn't want to move there, because of my health.. his family life was bad. he was being physically and emotionally abused by his parents... and all I wanted to do was give him a real family... It's weird.. we only knew each other online and on the phone, but I know that I can honestly say that I loved him.. until he started threatening me, and trying to control my life.. from 3000 kilometres away.. he even managed to break up a relationship I had going here, twice... I had nightmares about this man finding me, and hurting me and my then boyfriend... I know I should probably just forget this guy.. but I can't help wondering where he is now, and how he's doing... and if things changed for him.. I hope they did.. and I hope he has a great life.... Maybe he's reading this right now... and if he is, I want him to know that I still think about him from time to time.. and he still holds a small piece of my heart.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home