Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, November 07, 2004

Attack of the Killer Surveys

I thought this was so cute when I read it, that I copied it to post here.. it was copied from Justanothernickname's blog, http://justanothernickname.blogspot.com/, who copied it from Jenn's blog, http://jayfo.blogdrive.com/... Copy it to your own blog, or reply with your answers, or totally ignore it.. you're choice... Enjoy!!


1. First Name: Erica

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, Bill Cosby's eldest daughter, and my grandmother.

3. Do you wish on stars? No.. I can't see them

4. When did you last cry? Not sure.. don't remember, but it happens from time to time

5. Do you like your handwriting? No.. it's crappy.. and barely handwriting at all.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Sliced Ham, hands down

7. What is your birth date? May 28, 1978

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Probably Hanson

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Depends if I talked to me

10. Are you a daredevil? Not often, but once in a while I do daring things

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Well, umm.. yeah...

12. Do looks matter? Only at job interviews

13. How do you release anger? I don't. I hold it in..

14. Where is your second home? The bootlegger's

15. Do you trust others easily? Unfortunately, yes

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a pianosaurus when I was younger, but when my brother was born, my grandmother gave me a kid sister doll.. cuz I wanted a sister... she went everywhere with me.. still sits on the end of my bed.

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Geometry.. I took it twice... couldn't stand the second teacher I had of it..

18. Do you have a journal? Yes.. it's a great way to vent about the crazy stuff that happens... I also have this blog..

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'd never use sarcasm.. that's just not right.. *L*

20. What are your nicknames? Riki.. my bro calls me Child.. I don't know why..

21. Would you bungee jump? Nope

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.. too lazy to

23. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, if it's been a while since I've showered

24. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I'm not allowed to eat ice cream, but I'd say my favorite flavor is vanilla

25. Shoe Size? Ladies 7, Boys 4

26. Red/Pink? Red

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My size.. I'm short and wide

28. Who do you miss most? That one is obvious for anyone who knows me.. check my website..

29. Do you want everyone to fill this out? sure... why not??

30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? No shoes, plaid pants

31. What are you listening to right now? Red hot chili peppers - Give it away

32. Last thing you ate? chicken hot dogs

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably green, maybe blue

34. What is the weather like right now? It was thundering and lightning a little while ago.. think it's raining now..

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom, I think.. I don't talk on the phone much.. it's a phobia...

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their girlfriend, or lack thereof

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Let's see... I copied this from Nick, who copied it from Jenn... so, sure.. I'll say that I do...

38. Favorite Drink? coffee

39. Favorite Sport? Nascar

40. Hair Color? ugly brown, almost red, but not quite red enough for my liking

41. Eye Color? blue

42. Do you wear contacts? No, but I do wear glasses

43. Favorite Food? My favorite meal would be ham and scalloped potatoes

44. Last Movie You Watched? Fahrenheit 9/11

45. Favorite Day of the Year? Probably my birthday, cuz it's all mine and I don't have to share

46. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? depends

47. Summer Or Winter? Summer

48. Hugs Or Kisses? Whatever I can get

49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? lemon meringue pie

50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? who knows?

51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? who knows?

52. Living Arrangements? I live with my mommy

53. What Books Are You Reading? None at the moment, but my collection of Anne Rice novels is steadily growing

54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? It's blue and says Microage

55. What Did You Watch Last night? a couple of movies, Ladykillers and Fahrenheit 9/11

56. Favorite Smells? Gasoline and burnt rubber.. don't ask..

57. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

58 Do You Believe in Evolution or Creations? Evolution

59. What's the furthest you've been from home? I went to Limerick, Maine with my dad a few years ago in his truck, going for potatoes... we got in about 3am, and I giggled as I took a leak on American soil...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    hug #20 coming at'cha

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Riki said…

    Why not Frankie???? *EG*

    Cameraguy, those answers are worth a few hugs... or pinches, as Nick puts them..... I'm headed to your site right now.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home