Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dreams of New York

I can't help it.. I miss it.. what a wonderful city.. wonderful friends... as much as I love my adopted Island home... yes, it's adopted, I've only been here 18 years... I have to say that my new favorite place is New York City...

What brought this on? I was watching tv this afternoon, and I saw a video by Carrie Underwood, called Ever Ever After, I think... it was a video for the movie, Enchanted... and I saw things in that video that I remembered from when I was there.. and it made me miss more than I normally do.. I so want to go back there.. I so want to stay there permanently.. or at least, longer than three days...

I am going back, and I will continue to go back, so long as I have friends there.. friends who love me as much as I love them..

but, oh.. do I miss it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home