Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekends Suck

funny how it's always the weekends when I feel the crappiest.. guess that's life.. I've discovered that I can get about 4 hours into a shift before I get tired and don't care anymore.. my shifts change next week. actually, starting tomorrow.. so that I only work 6 hours a day through the week, which I'm hoping will help a little bit..
All I really want.. and I seem to have a hard time stressing this to those who can make it happen.. is a little time.. a month maybe.. to relax.. get some rest.. and have some fun for a change... maybe visit some family.. I haven't seen my grandparents in over a year.. my best friend keeps asking when I'm going to go visit him.. I haven't seen him since the last time he came to visit me.. which was probably a year ago now.. just some respite time.. I don't think that's too much to ask.. do you?
I need to figure out what I want to do with my life... I've only got one more year in my twenties.. I should have accomplished SOMETHING by now.. I'm not much better off now than I was at 15.. and that's kind of depressing.. Oh well.. at least I've been somewhere.. and I pray to God that I get to go back in November...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home