Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sleep for the weak? You bet, cuz insomnia sure isn't

I hate sunday mornings... I hate having to get up so friggin early.. this morning is worse, though.. because my insomnia has come back.. I didn't sleep a wink last night. and now I have an 8 hour shift.. I think the part timers in where I work are getting left out of the benefits... hours are being cut by a half hour this week... full timers only... they can cut my shift by a half hour if they want.. I don't mind losing 2 hours a week.. if it means I can get some rest.. but no... while the full timers are enjoying their 7 and a half hour shift, I'm working an 8 hour shift.. at a job I don't like.. and only keep because I need the money... at any rate, I need to start getting ready for work... I hope everyone else has a good Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home