Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh Crap...

Well, I thought it was over... I guess I should have expected it.. John Raynor is appealing his guilty verdict.. it's what they all do, isn't it? Anyway.. I odn't know what it means.. if the verdict is overturned.. do we have to go through the trial again? I don't want to do it again.. it was emotiionally traumatizing for me at it was..and I don't even want to think about the rest of the family.. sometimes I wish I had a time machine... go back to that day.. and just hang out with her.. bike with her.. then maybe.. either we would have both got it.. or, whoever it was the killed her, if it wasn't Raynor, wouldn't have bothered.. because there was 2 of us...
this whole deal has a "here we go again" feel to it.. I'll keep you posted..

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel for you, Erica! The second time around may not be as bad as the first, since you've already been through it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home