Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Things People Do For Rest

Welcome to Riki's Weekend Rant.. *L* I've been doing this for the last few weeks.. I'm actually in a better mood today than I usually am.. especially at 9am on a sunday...
Well.. my problems haven't changed.. I'm stil working a crappy job that I don't particularly care for.. but, thanks to these nice little blue pills that the doctor in Halifax gave me.. at least I'm sleeping.. I still would love to have an actualy rest, though... maybe have some time to really concentrate on my writing.. my passion, which has unfortunatley turned into something I do when I have the time... *sigh*
I heard.. on the radio somewhere, I think.. about a police officer who was so fed up with the long hours he'd been working, that he stabbed himself to get the time off.. unfortunatley, for him.. he told his fellow officers that he'd been attacked.. and now he's going to jail... I would have just told them it was a cooking accident.. and let them make fun of me for a while.. at least then, I'd get the rest in the hospital, and wouldn't be arrested for filing a false report..
I've thought about doing something like that.. not as drastic as stabbing myself.. more like.. "forgeting" to take certain pills.. so that my levels get so outta whack that I end up in the hospital.. but.. I haven't actually done it.. I don't think I have the guts to..
Anyway... happy Sunday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home