Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Friday, May 26, 2006

New Song

Well, I was getting kind of tired of that Barenaked Ladies song... so I figured that it was time for a change... So, I perused my song collection, and came across this little ditty.. this song is by a band called the Mudmen, from Ontario, I think.. I saw them play at Myron's a few years back.. kinda wowed me at the time.. When we went into Myrons, the band was standing outside by their van, having a smoke, although at the time, we didn't realize that it was the band.. we only went in for a drink, and didn't really plan on sticking around, but thought we'd stay to see how they sounded.... Well.. it began like this.. two fellas playing the bagpipes came out.. and we thought.. ok.. time to leave now.. *L* but then, they started in on this song.. and they sounded awesome!! Bagpipes and electric guitars.. who woulda thunk it?? *L* We stayed for the whole show... *G*
Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home