Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Well.. it's Mother's Day.. the day to honour your mother.. I hope I've done so.. I mean, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my mother.. of couse, none of us would *G* but she's done so much more than just give birth to me.. between the ages of 12 and 14, I was on dialysis, as I am now.. but she did all the work.. the setting up and stripping of the machine, making sure I took all my pills, took care of all the records (bag weights, blood pressure, temperature, etc).. not stuff that regular mom's would have to do... she still does a lot of it.. stripping and setting up my machine at least 3 times a week, usually more than that.. harping on me about pills, taking the records, keeping track of and ordering supplies.. and lots more... I owe my mom a lot more than just a flower one day of the year.. as I've said before.. we should honour our mother's (and father's) every day of the year, not just on Mother's Day..
As for what I did for Mother's Day.. I went out on Tuesday, with 2 missions.. one, Keith's first birthday.. needed to get something for him.. *G* and, I needed to get my Mother's Day gifts ordered.. Keith got a truck.. *L* but my mother's got roses... I bought 5 long stem red roses, singles... One went to my mother, obviously.. one went to Chrystal's mother, one went to Al's mother (although, any time I've been over to give it to her, she hasn't been home), one went to Natasha (Kenny and Keith's mother) and one went to Chrystal...
So now I have to think of something good for Dad for Father's day... *G*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home