Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cuthroat Island Challenge Twelve

Well, Challenge Twelve has come and gone, and a winner has been announced...but before I say who the winner is, let me go over the challenge..
Challenge Twelve consisted of 12 seperate challenges in themselves... I won't list them, you can go to PEI Talk to see what they were, and what the submissions were... the players would get a point for every question in which they won, and the player with most points wins the overall challenge... For question 3, I like twharding's submission... as I know that her submission is the only thing that will make her mother blush.. *G* In question 5, I didn't really think any of the videos were overly funny, but if I was to pick one, it would have to be twharding's submission.. I mean, an antelope or gizzel.. or whatever the heck it was... slamming into the only tree around, which happens to be sunning two lions... would have definately won the grand prize on America's Funniest Home Videos... For question 9, I have to say that twharding's answer to the question why sounds like something she may have said in court.. struck me funny... none of the other submissions really struck me... except maybe for paella's put down in question 11.. good burn, paella...
So, at the end of 12 questions, the scores were like this... willywozy came in 3rd with 3 points, twharding was a close second with 4 points, which leaves paella who wins the challenge with 5 points...
Paella now has until 9pm on Friday to choose who is going to the final Challenge with her... good luck to twharding and willywozy, as one of you will be in, and the other will be out... we'll know Friday.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home