Riki's Little Spot on the Web


My Pets

Screech
August 26, 2003-

Red
?-April 1, 2005

Reese
?-

**My Trivia Page**


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stuck in the damn hospital again

Have you ever felt like you were being held hostage?? Man, do I ever feel like that now... I was admitted into the Qeen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown on Sunday, and I was hoping to be able to go home today, but looks like I'm stuck at least another day... it's not like it isn't needed, I mean.. I came in with high blood pressure.. incredibly high blood pressure.. and it's been brought down.. but I think it came down too far.... so this means, at this point anyway, 2 days missed from work, no pool.. no cards... and an increasing boredom... I hate being stuck here... it's weird... I'm in a hospital that about 3kms from where I live, and none of my so called friends bothered coming to see me... expect some nicely wrapped cat poop for Christmas this year, guys... anyway, I'm done complaining now...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger CaliGirl said…

    hiya riki...sorry to hear you are in the hospital again. good they got the BP down...and better they keep you to make sure its ok before they send you home.

    i was in ch'town on monday and could have come to see if i would have known :(

    friends...love'm...but then again sometimes (i did say sometimes!) seems better to be alone (IMO).

    keep us updated on how you are doing.

    big hugs coming your way

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Riki said…

    hehe.. I wasn't fit to let anyone know where I was on Monday... I wasn't able to get out of bed till sometime Tuesday... and as soon as I got my landlegs back, I was gone.. out here to this computer to let people know.. *L* I'm much steadier on my feet now, so hopefully tomorrow or Friday I'm home...

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger mistipurple said…

    sending good thoughts your way.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear that you are spending more time in the hospital lately. Sending Get Well wishes your way.

    Whiner

     

Post a Comment

<< Home